Image courtesy the Nikki McClure calendar
- Enjoy an amazing two-week road trip with Matt. Yes! Yes! Yes! It was so very fun.
- Attend professional development outside of Austin. This got canceled. At least I had a little extra time to start getting ready for school.
- Try to fill up registration for my e-course. I didn't get to 100 participants, but I'm excited about the people who did enroll!
- Facilitate grade-level collaboration among my Montessori colleagues as we prepare for the new year. Yep!
- Continue nourishing my body with good food and exercising my body. As much as I could, considering the constraints of my first trimester of pregnancy!
My intentions for August:
- Enjoy a mini-vacation with Matt as we trek to Las Vegas for a conference and spend a few extra days at Zion National Park.
- Have fun participating in my Purposeful Conception course.
- Accomplish my massive to-do list before school starts. Get to a place where I can actually sit and meditate in my classroom before school starts.
- Prepare to present a workshop at a conference in September.
- Organize our office.
- Spanish, Spanish, Spanish. Enough said.
- Finish learning all I can about pregnancy.
- Relax and rest!
What are your intentions for August?