The summer came and went, and I don't really feel like I had a chance to "seize the season." I was inspired by Amanda's list, but I couldn't seem to make time for own delicious list making.
So now fall is here, and I want to set some intentions. How can I best take advantage of the fall for myself and for our little family?
- Go to a pumpkin patch! Yes and yes! It would be so fun to take Henry to his first pumpkin patch.
- Make homemade Halloween costumes for Henry and me.
- Bake pumpkin seeds.
- Make caramel apples.
- Knit something.
- Make and send Thanksgiving cards to friends and family.
- Decorate our house for the holidays.
- Use my crock pot frequently.
- Use my bread machine frequently.
- Get my hands on this book to give me more ideas about taking full advantage of each season.
I don't want to make the list too long. It's meant to be a source of inspiration, not stress. But if I'm excited by another idea, I'll surely add it to the list, so please do share your own intentions!
Happy Fall to you and yours!