- Hurry and commit to a midwife, so I could go to my first prenatal visit and talk about this issue (we interviewed two different candidates but hadn't decided on one)
- Schedule an acupuncture appointment to try and stimulate proper liver functioning
- Send an e-mail to a local nutritionist to figure out the best way to ease up on my liver through diet (although I subsequently had to rule out this option because she costs $200)
- Purchase this book about a healthy liver diet
- Go get a blood test to measure my pregnancy hormone levels
- Get my bile acids checked to investigate the choleostasis situation a little more
I hope all is well with you...