We are set to close on Friday--assuming everything gets finished up in time! And I need your help decorating our main room, if you're interested!
Here's what we have so far:
- A rug (I'm thinking 8 x 10?). I would like it to be comfortable and family-friendly in terms of stain-removal or hiding stains (if possible). I'm thinking wool.
- An ottoman (ideally a storage ottoman)
- Curtains (for a window to the right that is not pictured in the photograph--the other window is high enough to not need a window covering
- A side table or something to run along the back side of the couch?
- Maybe wallpaper or wrapping paper to line the back of the built-in bookshelf?
- Do you have any specific suggestions? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?