Summer has essentially hit Austin, and I'm excited! I love each of the seasons for different reasons.
What do we want to do this season?
- Build a mud pit
- Get a plastic child's pool for the deck
- Get the backyard landscaped
- Build a pool! (I need to write a whole separate post about this to explain why we are making such an environmentally and fiscally irresponsible decision).
- Swim in creeks
- Make popsicles
- Harvest vegetables
- Travel to Michigan with family
- Invite friends over for backyard movie nights
- Host a movie "walk-in" (instead of a drive-in) for our neighbors
- Go for lots of evening walks in the neighborhood
- Go for lots of family bike rides (now that Tate is almost a year we'll be able to start using the bike trailer we got as a gift during his baby shower!)
- Wear dresses
Please share what you want to do this season! I would love to add to my list!