Monday, December 14, 2015

Video: Our Year in Review

Our yearly family recap video is complete (thanks to Matt!). This video captures what our life feels like about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time, parenting feels really hard and not much fun--just being honest!
Join us for the upcoming Purposeful Parenthood course! We'll be reflecting on the kind of family we are and the kind of family we want to become. Learn more...Register now!

Share |

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails