Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
I've been resisting ordering my groceries online. It's more expensive, and I don't like what it represents about modern life. I'd like to think that weekly trips to the grocery store are meditative and that they reconnect us with the essential parts of being human.
Labels: In the Kitchen
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- 20 Minute Workout from Fitness Magazine
- Treading water with arms while one leg is sticking out straight
- Dolphin kick on the side of the pool
- Otter roll
- Pike treading water
- Ball lever
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Can you guess what it is?
We already have a bloodhound and two chickens.
So what is the logical next step?
We gave up on the goat idea because they are simply too destructive.
Someone guessed bees, which is a good guess but not accurate.
Any other guesses?
A Vietnamese pot-belly pig! His name is Danger and he's the sweetest thing. A player on Matt's soccer team is reporting for basic training and needs to get rid of him. We are currently having a trial period with him.
We're still trying to research what it would mean to have a pet pig. Any ideas?
Labels: Farm Life
Monday, May 11, 2015
Labels: Dwelling in Possibility
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Labels: Being the Change
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- This one use hot air and makes 10 cups in 3 minutes
- This one uses oil and makes 24 cups in 5 minutes
- This one use hot air and makes 18 cups in 2.5 minutes and has more than 5,000 reviews and 4.5 stars; it's only $17 and it has a little cup you can use to melt butter
Labels: Good Times
Monday, May 4, 2015