We are heading to Los Angeles for Fall Break! Matt and I know that our time with our young boys is going to go by fast, and we try to think of ways to savor it as much as possible. For us, going on as many family vacations as possible is one of those ways. At my school, we have a Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Break every year. These vacations are a time to build so many memories.
Here's what we're thinking for L.A. (please chime in if you have other ideas!).
- The Farmer's Market for lunch
- Date night at the Hollywood Bowl to watch concert on a blanket under the stars?
- Horseback riding
- Griffith Observatory
- Hiking in Runyon Canyon
- IMAX at the California Science Center
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum?
- UCLA (Meteorite Gallery)
- University of Southern California
- Bike riding
- Hiking (Temescal Gateway Park)